Real Digital Productions is a 4-person commercial photography and video production team. Primary team members are photographers, cinematographers and editors delivering around 200 projects per year.
Our Production Manager manages the inflow of project requests, the ongoing production details and delivery. Our office is continually in a state of fostering leads, managing shoots, editing video, distributing media and maintaining client contact. This position requires a person who is extremely organized and is comfortable managing details, while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Scheduling photography and video shoots through phone and email conversations with clients.
- Managing the shooting/editing calendar.
- Managing project management software.
- Scheduling and managing editing deadlines with our editing team.
- Managing timely delivery of media.
- Communicating with clients on set and between shoots.
- Working with creative team to organize and deliver project concepts.
- Arranging talent, props, and locations for photography and video shoots.
- Professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to co-create, optimize, and implement organizational systems on a daily basis.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Mac knowledgeable, basic word processing
- This is a part time position that can move to full time.
- Must be able to work out of our office in Brevard, NC.
- Must provide at least 3 previous work references.
- Do not need prior experience in photography or video production although this is a plus.
Growth opportunities based on interest and skills
- Editing photography and video.
- Operating cameras on shoots.
- Creative writing and concept development.
- Marketing, sales, networking.
Contact Heath Cowart at firstname.lastname@example.org